Rockwall Chamber announces 2016 Board of Directors; attorney David Mallard new Chair
Attorney David S. Mallard
ROCKWALL – The Rockwall Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center announced it’s 2016 Board of Directors Monday.
The new Executive Committee Chair is attorney David Mallard of the Law Offices of David S. Mallard.
Chair-Elect is Brett Lee, the CEO of Lake Pointe Medical Center. Mike Mishler, owner of Mishler Builders, is the Past Chair.
Robin Fowler, Assistant Vice President and Banking Center Manager at MidSouth Bank is the Treasurer. Robin Chouteau, co-owner and Vice President of Customer Relations at Honda Cars of Rockwall, is Secretary.
Additional Board of Directors are:
- Adolfo Benavides – Texas A&M University- Commerce
- Charles Cecil – Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions
- Mike Conway – Conway Company CPA’s, PC
- Sheila Hair – My Computer Guy
- Lance Holmes – Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall
- Shane Lewis – Foursquare Healthcare
- Brian Llewellyn – Brian Llewellyn State Farm Insurance
- Katy Miller – Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Timothy Nichols – Nichols Wealth Management
- Larry Parks – American National Bank
- Richard Redig – Blue Ribbon News
- Kirk Riggs – City of Rockwall Police Chief
- Scott Self – Sail with Scott
- Sylvia Sotelo-Kidd – Ebby Halliday Realtors
- Stewart Storms – Storms Capital, LLC
- Cindy Tayem – Oncor Electric Delivery
Dana Macalik continues as the Chamber President. She was hired in October, 2011.